Formal Challenge to the Twelve Presumptions of Law
Know all men by these presents, WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unlienable Rights, among these are Life, Liberty and Happiness and assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which causes them to reject.
- I, Upper case, lower case®, being over the age of twenty-one years, competent with first hand knowledge, the undersigned Affiant, hereinafter “Affiant,” do hereby solemnly swear, declare, and state as follows:
- Affiant is competent to state the matters set forth herewith;
- Affiant has personal first hand knowledge of the facts stated herein;
- All the facts stated herein are true, correct, and complete in accordance with Affiant’s best firsthand knowledge and understanding, and if called upon to testify as a witness Affiant shall so state;
- Affiant is the only authorized agent for ALL CAPS NAME®;
- Affiant is not a trained or licensed Attorney. Of necessity, Affiant is acting at all times within Affiant’s fundamental right to defend Affiant’s life, liberty, property, safety, happiness, and privacy as set out in The Constitution of the state of Ohio as well as executing the duties and responsibilities placed upon anyone acting as the trustee or agent of another;
- No one else has Affiant’s authority, permission, consent, or approval to appear for, through, or on behalf of Affiant. In the event that any party presumes to speak for or represent Affiant or make any legal determination on Affiant’s behalf or against Affiant, that party is hereby fired.
- I took an oath when I became a United States Marine, both of which are listed below. My oath stands and I will uphold it till my death as a United States Marine.
- An Oath is for life unless revoked or formally rescinded, none of which have I done.
- If under martial law or in military tribunal courts, as an oath bound United States Marine I have standing and all legal capacity and out rank all civilians or citizens acting within the military tribunal courts.
- All civilians and citizens acting in such courts are hereby ordered to stand down, comply with lawful orders issued by a superior rank and file.
- Cease and desist all actions against the superior ranked, less charges be brought against each who continue with their transgressions.
- As a United States Marine, our oaths are of a rather unique nature and duty. If not familiar with the nature of duty they bind, see below.
“The Oath of Enlistment”
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. That I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God”.
“The Oath of Office” 5 USC SEC 3331
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely; and without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter; So help me God.”
Definition of presumption:
1. An idea that is taken to be true on the basis of probability:
As a presumption, is a presumption on which must be agreed by the parties, to be true. THEN and EQUALY.
If one party challenges the presumption to be true on the basis of probability, then all that is required to remove the presumption is a formal challenge to that presumption. The presumption then, has no standing or merit in FACT.
1. The extent to which something is probable; the likelihood of something happening or being the case.
By definition then, this is not substantive as it is only a probability of what may be and therefore has NO substance, in material FACT.
A State Court does not operate according to any true rule of law, but by presumptions (colour) of the law. Therefore, if presumptions presented by the private Bar Guild are not rebutted, they become fact and are therefore said to stand true. There are twelve (12) key presumptions asserted by the private Bar Guilds which if unchallenged stand true, being Public Record, Public Service, Public Oath, Immunity, Summons, Custody, Court of Guardians, Court of Trustees, Government as Executor/Beneficiary, Agent and Agency, Incompetence, and Guilt:
- The Presumption of Public Record is that any matter brought before a state Court is a matter for the public record when in fact it is presumed by the members of the private Bar Guild that the matter is a private Bar Guild business matter. Unless openly rebuked and rejected by stating clearly the matter is to be on the Public Record, the matter remains a private Bar Guild matter, completely under private Bar Guild rules;
I, Upper case, Lower case®, the undersigned formally challenge the Presumption of Public Record as it is by definition a presumption, by definition and has no standing or merit in presentable or material fact.